Five Purple Paint Colors For Your Home
Purple is a beautiful color that is often associated with regality, peace, and calmness. It can be a light-hearted color, such as a pale pastel, or it can be a rich, bold color, too. Warm or cool, it is a distinctive color that looks brilliant in many rooms throughout a home. If you are thinking about using purple paint for your next paint project and you have been looking for purple paint to use, then you may be enticed by one of the paint choices listed below. You may wish to take a look at the paint colors mentioned below in order to find an idea that sparks your vision or will start your journey in finding the perfect purple paint choice for your home.
- Fragrant Lilac by Valspar: If a light, whimsical purple paint is on your radar, then Fragrant Lilac may be the perfect pick for you. This option is a very pale magenta shade that looks warm and inviting. This option will add character to a small child’s room, a bathroom, a den, or any other room where you want to add a pale shade of purple.
- Powdery Mist by Behr: If you are interested in another pale, whimsical shade of purple, then this is a great option. Powdery Mist is a very light and creamy purple that looks brilliant on a wall, ceiling, or along the borders of a room. This option blends nicely with white, gray, pastel varieties, and many other colors in a room.
- Easter Ribbon by Benjamin Moore: Easter Ribbon is a bit more colorful than the previously mentioned paint colors. This pastel violet shade of paint is creamy and warm and is described as a color that will add joyfulness and glee to many spaces around a home.
- Sea Life by Benjamin Moore: Sea Life is a rich, smooth, beautiful purple. Mixed with dark shades of gray, Sea Life is a great choice for homeowners who want to add richness and depth to almost any room. This paint color is described as a mysterious choice that can make a significant impact on any setting within the home.
- Purple Davenport by Valspar: If you are looking for a rich, deep purple shade of paint, then Purple Davenport certainly fits the bill. This unique color option will enhance the character of a dining room, bathroom, den, home office, or another room where you want to make a bold statement. It is a warm shade of purple that compliments black, white, gold, and many other colors, too.